Year 3 and Year 4
- Lexiles (https://slz04.scholasticlearningzone.com/slz-portal/#/login2/AUS/en) ORG ID: 784c. Lexile Quizzes to be completed after reading Lexile books from our Library
- Sounds-Write Website - (http://www.sounds-write.co.uk/#Sounds%20Write) This website includes a link for a free online parent training program.
- Sunshine Online (https://www.sunshineonline.com.au/). This website includes 650 levelled e-books and 1000 interactive activities and games that focus on phonics, comprehension, fluency, spelling and writing. A username and password can be provided on request of your classroom teacher.
- Storyline Online - ( http://www.storylineonline.net/ ) This is the SAG-AFTRA Foundation’s award-winning children’s literacy website, Storyline Online. It streams videos featuring celebrated actors reading children’s books alongside creatively produced illustrations.
- ABCya (https://www.abcya.com/grades/3) This website includes literacy and grammar games.
- VOOKS - https://www.vooks.com/
- Mathletics (www.mathletics.com.au)
- X Tables (https://www.timestables.com/)
At Timestables.com you can easily practice all of your tables. Online and also speed tests or printout great worksheets.
- Math Playground (https://www.mathplayground.com/grade_3_games.html) This website includes maths games covering lots of different mathematics areas.
- Top Marks - (https://www.topmarks.co.uk/). This website includes maths games covering lots of different mathematics areas.
- Prodigy Maths Games (https://www.prodigygame.com/). This website includes maths games covering lots of different mathematics areas.
- Mathspace (https://mathspace.co/personal/essentials/)
- Maths is Fun (http://www.mathsisfun.com/) This website has a variety of activities that covers a wide range of topics.
- Maths Dictionary (http://www.amathsdictionaryforkids.com/) This website is a mathematics website that focuses on concept development. It includes printable resources.
- Go Noodle ( https://www.gonoodle.com/ ) Go Noodle has hundreds of videos that activate kids’ bodies and brains.
- Cosmic Kids Yoga ( http://www.cosmickids.com/category/watch/ ) Cosmic Kids develop children’s strength, balance and confidence. It makes yoga and mindfulness fun and may provide improvements in self-regulation, focus and empathy.
- Smiling Mind ( https://www.smilingmind.com.au ) Smiling Mind provides accessible, lifelong tools to develop and support healthy minds.
Healthy living and exercise
- Healthy Active Kids (https://www.healthyactivekids.com.au/kids/) Want to get healthy and active? Then check out our fun videos and games, and yummy recipes.
- The School Run SCIENCE (https://www.theschoolrun.com/science)
Students can be engaged in purposeful STEM activities and projects. Here are some useful website that host some engaging projects for students to try:
- Stem Activities For Kids
- NASA STEM Challenges
Coding - Is an important skill for the future. Here are some websites to allow students to continue to hone these skills at home:
• Learn To Code
- The school run (https://www.theschoolrun.com/year-3) General Knowledge and all subject areas. Online and printables.
ABC Education (http://education.abc.net.au/home#!/home) ABC Education brings you free educational resources for Primary and Secondary students – thousands of videos, games and programs.
News and Current Affairs (http://www.abc.net.au/btn/) Behind the News is a fun, high-energy way for students to learn about current issues and world events.
- Scratch Jr (https://www.scratchjr.org/) This is a coding app to develop their computing skills
- Code.Org (https://code.org/learn) Code.org® is a nonprofit dedicated to expanding access to computer science in schools.
- NAPLAN (https://www.nap.edu.au/naplan/the-tests) Access to example questions and tests