Kindergarten and Year 1
- Sounds-Write Website - (http://www.sounds-write.co.uk/#Sounds%20Write) This website includes a link for a free online parent training program.
- Sunshine Online (https://www.sunshineonline.com.au/). This website includes 650 levelled e-books and 1000 interactive activities and games that focus on phonics, comprehension, fluency, spelling and writing. A username and password can be provided on request of your classroom teacher.
- Storyline Online - ( http://www.storylineonline.net/ ) This is the SAG-AFTRA Foundation’s award-winning children’s literacy website, Storyline Online. It streams videos featuring celebrated actors reading children’s books alongside creatively produced illustrations.
- PBS Reading Games ( http://pbskids.org/games/reading/ ) This website includes lots of fun literacy games.
- DIY Reading Games ( https://www.themeasuredmom.com/10-diy-reading-games-for-kids/ ) This website includes lots of reading games you can make at home to play with your children.
- Literacy Planet ( https://www.literacyplanet.com/au/ ) This is a comprehensive and engaging online program that helps to support your child’s literacy skills.
- ABCya (https://www.abcya.com/grades/2#letters) This website includes literacy and grammar games.
- VOOKS - https://www.vooks.com/
- Math Playground (https://www.mathplayground.com/#Other%20websites). This website includes maths games covering lots of different mathematics areas.
- Top Marks - (https://www.topmarks.co.uk/). This website includes maths games covering lots of different mathematics areas.
- ICT Games - http://www.ictgames.com/resources.html. This website includes maths games covering lots of different mathematics areas.
- Cool maths for kids (https://www.coolmath4kids.com/ ) for Kids uses activities to build knowledge of the different mathematical functions.
- Splash Math (https://www.splashmath.com/math-games). This website has a variety of activities that covers a wide range of topics.
- Maths is Fun (http://www.mathsisfun.com/) This website has a variety of activities that covers a wide range of topics.
- Go Noodle ( https://www.gonoodle.com/ ) Go Noodle has hundreds of videos that activate kids’ bodies and brains.
- Cosmic Kids Yoga ( http://www.cosmickids.com/category/watch/ ) Cosmic Kids develop children’s strength, balance and confidence. It makes yoga and mindfulness fun and may provide improvements in self-regulation, focus and empathy.
- Smiling Mind ( https://www.smilingmind.com.au ) Smiling Mind provides accessible, lifelong tools to develop and support healthy minds.
- Scratch Jr (https://www.scratchjr.org/) This is a coding app to develop their computing skills.